202330- Rice- Including the cities of Lyons and Sterling 319 AM CST Wed Feb 20 2019
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST EARLY THIS MORNING...
Early this morning Cloudy. A chance of flurries. Southwest winds up to 5 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Today Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 17. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs around 40. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Not as cold. Lows around 30. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of light freezing rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Breezy. Occasional rain showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then rain, possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. Light snow accumulations. Highs in the upper 30s. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Saturday night Colder. Mostly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the lower 20s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Sunday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 20. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 16. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 30.
Snow, rain Thursday in Desert Southwest, which will move into the Rockies and Plains overnight. Central and southeastern U.S. areas will end the week with rain, freezing precip and snow. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:07PM Wed Feb 20, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.